Predictability is the key to success and making the most of your time. How can a coach help you maximize your work without taking up way more time? What are the things people should look for in their coaches? How does pushing on your pain points make you a better agent? On this episode, Jacqui Bowman shares on her experience as a coach, and getting the most out of the relationship.
If you’re truly in a deep relationship with someone, then you can coach them. -Jacqui Bowman
- If you want to get business quickly talk to the people who know you, love you, and trust you already.
- Taking your business to another level doesn’t mean you have to be busier.
- Once you start making more money and getting more time on your hands, you need to know what exactly you’ll do with those resources.
At the start of the show, Jacqui shared her tips for getting business and getting it quickly. We discussed how to rescript something to fit in with your personality. She went on to share how to generate business in a completely new city, and the journey she took to becoming a coach. Jacqui also shared her ideal coaching client and towards the end of the show, we talked about why people confuse success with being busy.
Jacqui also shared on;
- Why people don’t want to sell their friends and family
- Why she only takes on 12 clients at a time
- The difference between a transactional coach and a coach invested in your success
- Why coaches should also be coachable
The right coach invests in your success, at every point of the process. Anyone who gives you less than that, shouldn’t be helping you. With the right tools and coaching, you will be able to scale your business to a higher price point and grow into other markets, so you can idealize your own schedule and do things that are really meaningful to you. Coaches are instrumental to getting to 36 transactions and getting the life you want.
Jacqui teaches real estate and is a personal coach for many agents nationwide. She is the mentor and leader of The Summit Group, at Exp Realty. If you’re interested in making your real estate career your dream job get in touch with her at About.Me/JacquiBowman.